Lifestyle Medicine Clinic
I believe everyone has the ability to improve their health and feel better both physically and mentally. I also believe life should not feel like a drag and involve just keeping disease at bay.
As a full-time GP, a fellow of the Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine, an experienced international lecturer in physical activity, with the dietary knowledge of a certified nutritionist, I work with you to make the sustainable changes that lead to improved health and overall wellbeing.
I use my expertise in both General Practice, Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine to enable and empower clients to achieve their specific goals to feel better and healthier.
- Sustainable weight loss for any weight
- Risk assessment and prevention strategy for chronic disease
- Reducing high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Prediabetes and Diabetes management and remission
- Identifying long term barriers to change
- Break cycles of yo-yo dieting
- Behaviour change
- Increasing energy in those who are tired all the time and fatigued
- Improving fitness and activity levels
If you would like to book in for an initial consultation, then please get in touch with reception at Vitalis. They will ask for some details and then book you in.
If you would prefer to come in to meet me to discuss the clinic more, then book in for standard 15-minute consult at Vitalis and I can help you decide if the clinic is a good fit for you.